ToughLie 360 Product Details
Two Units available – 4° & 8° Gradients
- Height on Highest Side: 8.5”
- Height on Lowest Side: 2.5”
- 85 lb
- Height on Highest Side: 7.5”
- Height on Lowest Side: 3.5”
- 85 lb
Spring and Lazy-Susan Mechanism
- With the spring at the correct adjustment, the load needed to compress the spring is 40 lbs.
- The spring and lazy-Susan mechanism are made of stainless steel and aluminum, so they will not rust.
- The spring features four different height settings, allowing the unit to perform on various surface types, from cement to longer grass.
- Watch the following video to learn how to adjust the height settings:
- The Astroturf quality matting is designed to withstand up to five years of UV light and temperature changes.
- The turf is attached to a fiberglass base with foam rubber and adhesive.
- The correct deck strength and stiffness are achieved using a process similar to boat construction, with layers of fiberglass, wood, and core mat. This makes the unit capable of bearing 800-1000 lb.
- The contoured sides allow the user to easily slide balls onto the hitting surface without stepping off of the unit.
- The pull strap is made of stainless steel lock cable, housed in a plastic sleeve.
- It can also be used to lock and secure the ToughLie 360 unit to the ground or any immovable object.
- Three holes positioned at the lowest point of the hitting surface allow water to drain.
Made in the USA, Patented.
Moving your ToughLie 360 has never been easier!
Please see the video below on the Roller and Cart Caddie.