ToughLie 360 Information
- Height on Highest Side: 8.5”
- Height on Lowest Side: 2.5”
- Height on Highest Side: 7.5”
- Height on Lowest Side: 3.5”
Spring and Lazy-Susan Mechanism
- Load needed (in lbs.) before spring is compressed – With spring at correct adjustment 40 lbs.
- Materials of all parts (anti-rust) – Stainless steel and aluminum. There is nothing to rust.
- Different height settings (and why) – A flat hard surface doesn’t require as much spring pressure as an uneven grassy surface. (4) different setting heights.
For instructions on how to adjust the ToughLie 360 height settings, please watch the video below.
Contact Bryant Shuford, PGA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessories: Cart Caddie and Roller
Each accessory, the Cart Caddie and the Roller, are priced at $150 each. Please reach out to Bryant Shuford, PGA, for more information at email@example.com. To learn more about the accessories, please watch the video below.
- 8-Degree Unit Weight: 85 lbs.
- 4-Degree Unit Weight: 85 lbs.
- Designed to withstand many years of UV light and temperature changes, up to 5 years
- Foam rubber and adhesive to adhere turf to fiberglass beneath mat
- Astroturf quality matting similar to what is found in major sports arenas
- Multiple hand laid fiberglass woven mat and chipped stran along with core mat and wood achieves the correct deck strength and skirt stiffness. The process is similar to boat construction.
- Strength and load bearing of 800-1,000 lbs.
- Made of stainless steel lock cable with a plastic sleeve.
- Can also be used to lock and secure the ToughLie 360 unit to the ground or any immoveable object.
- Three holes positioned at lowest point of the surface to allow water to drain.
- Special PGA Professional Price: $2,250.00 + shipping fees*
- Non-PGA Consumer Price: $2,750.00 + shipping fees*
*Freight charges from California will apply.
All orders should be placed by filling out the digital order form PDF and sending completed forms to Bryant Shuford, PGA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made in the USA, Patented.
Watch the ToughLie 360 Video:
Please note: This video was made prior to changing the product name from "Rough Lie" to "ToughLie 360”. Why the change: we wanted everyone to know that the platform helps on all types of uneven lies: from the rough, from the fairway, and from around the green. And we wanted to make it very clear that the unit easily rotates a full 360 degrees to allow for all types of lies. Enjoy!